DO YOU WANT TO LOOK AS GOOD ON THE INSIDE AS YOU DO ON THE OUTSIDE?
Introducing Nutritional Edge Rx- Created by Dr. Scott Gerrish and Bellini’s Nutrition Team to deliver an all-natural, medically directed weight loss and healthy living program.
What’s Your Focus? Nutritional Edge Rx Targets Your Healthy Living Goals.
- Weight Loss
- Specific medical conditions (diabetes, autoimmune, etc.)
- Enhance CoolScultping results
- Sport performance goals
- Living longer especially for your family
- Living Well
Nutritional Edge RX is a medically directed 3-month program and package* which includes:
- Private one-on-one nutrition counseling package with Bellini’s Board Certified Dietitian-Nutritionist
- Customized Meal Planning, Recipes & Grocery shopping list
- Ongoing nutrition education specific to your needs
- InBody Computerized Body Composition Analysis
- Living Well coaching and support
- Supplement and protein assessment
- No group weigh-ins. No embarrassment. No points. No expensive prepackage foods to buy.
- Great for both men and women
- *Program may be extended to achieve patient goals.
This is a real-food based nutrition program designed to help you get on the right track to a healthy lifestyle and help you stay there. You will be eating real, wholesome food, which will help you achieve long-lasting results.
The path to living better…. all starts with your private assessment and consultation.
InBody Composition Analyzer
This Bllini exclusive InBody system goes beyond traditional body composition analysis. It not only analyzes how much fat and muscle you have, but it also measures your Total Body Water and divides it into Intracellular Water and Extracellular Water, values important for understanding a user’s fluid distribution in medical, wellness, or fitness contexts.
InBody measures your fat, muscle, and water levels in less than a minute. No dunking. No pinching. No discomfort.
“We track real results. The goal to a successful weight-loss program it to track fat-loss and carefully monitor muscle or water loss.”
Meet Board Certified Nutritionist – Gina Cushenberry